Edicy support FAQ
Get help quickly or share tips in our support forums or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Edicy?
- Which browsers does Edicy work with?
- Does Edicy have a paid version with more features?
- What's the difference between free and paid services?
- How do I sign in to my site?
- I can’t sign in with the password you've sent me.
- How do I change my password?
- What's a quick way to switch between my sites?
- Can I invite other people to edit my site?
- Can I limit users' rights?
- Can I create multiple sites with one e-mail address?
- I paid for Edicy, but the payment was refused. Why?
- How can I delete my account or site?
- Is there a bandwidth limit?
- Can I use Edicy on my own server?
- How can I point my domain name to Edicy?
- I paid for Edicy and transferred the addresses but it's not working. Why?
- I want to know more about your backup and uptime service level.
- Does Edicy offer an email service?
- If I build a website using Edicy, does that include hosting?
- How can I manage my site settings?
- How can I change the name (title) of my site?
- How do I add a favicon?
- What is a favicon?
- Where can I see visitor statistics for my site?
- My on-site search doesn’t show results. What should I do?
- How can I get my site to show up on search engines?
- How do I remove my site or page from Google search results?
- How can I verify my site in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How can I add a Google Analytics code into my site?
- Where can I find the "sitemap.xml" of my site?
- How do I reorganise my pages?
- How do I add a new page to my site?
- How do I add a subpage?
- How do I remove a page from my site?
- How do I change the name (title) of my page?
- How do I change the layout type of my page?
- How do I hide/display a page in the menu?
- How do I create a password protected page on my site?
- How do I add users to view password protected page on my site?
- How do I change the description of my page?
- I have changed content of my page, but changes are not visible to visitors
- How do I add an image to a page?
- I have uploaded some pictures to to my site, but when I’m viewing the site they take ages to load!
- How do I add a link to my uploaded files (photos, documents)?
- How do I change font colour?
- How do I add a search box to my site?
- I have enabled a search box via my site settings but it does not appear on my site!
- Is there a tool to add tables to my text and edit them?
- How do I add a YouTube video to my site?
- Ho do I add a Google map to my site?
- How do I undo changes to my page?
- What is the content block?
- How do I add a text/gallery/form area?
- How do I delete a text/gallery/form area?
- How can I change the order of the content blocks?
- What exactly do forms do?
- How do I add or remove fields from the form?
- How do I change existing form fields?
- How do I access the forms filled my site's visitors fill out?
- How do I add a link to my page?
- How do I edit or remove an existing link?
- How do I make a link open in a new window?
- How do I create an image link?
- Is there a folder containing all my images and files?
- How do I align an image so that text wraps around it?
- How do I resize my images?
- How do I crop images?
- After resizing or cropping images, the size of the same image on other page also changes
- I uploaded some images to my site which look fine in Firefox, but disappear in Internet Explorer (a red cross appears).
- Which image formats can I use for my site?
- How do I add images to my gallery?
- How do I add titles to the photos in my gallery?
- How do I delete images from my gallery?
- Can I add the same gallery set into different pages?
- I have a lot of files in my Files section. Is there a way to search them?
- How do I create sets of my files and photos?
- I added content to my site and now it appears on every page!
- How do I add Facebook, Twitter and other social media plugins to my site?
- How do I write a new entry on my blog?
- How do I publish my blog posts?
- How do I delete a post from blog?
- How do I manage comments on my blog posts?
- Do I have to display my e-mail address with every blog posting?
- Can I set my blog as my homepage?
- How do I add a new blog page?
- There is no "add" button in blog bar. What I should to do?
- How do I find out the RSS address of my blog/news page?
- How do I change the date of my blog post?
- How do I change the author of my blog post?
- I added a blog post, but when I log out, I can’t see it.
- How do I locate the email addresses of the people who left comments to my blog?
- How do I add tags to my blog posts and why should I use them?
- How do I build a version of my site in a different language?
- How do I translate my pages into other languages?
- How do I change my sites default language?
- Edicy isn’t available in my language.
- How do I delete a language that I don't need any more?
- How do I change the display name (title) or language code of the existing language?
- How do I change my site’s design?
- If I change the design, will all my data be saved and imported to the new design?
- Can I customise design of my site?
- How do I switch back to a Edicy standard design?
- How do I change the address of my site?
- How do I buy a domain from Edicy?
- I’ve added my personal address but the default .edicypages.com address is still showing.
- My custom address without “www” opens my Edicy site but with “www” it doesn’t. What is wrong?
- I got a letter saying my domain is about to expire. How can I extend my domain?
- How can I manage the DNS settings of my domain?
- Redirecting your webadress to Edicy